Ages: 6-10 Grades: 1-5
Develop correct grammar with group interaction in 50 fun games! The games cover a broad scope of grammar skills and are easy to set up and play.
Fifty games in one big book gives you lots of teaching options:
- reinforce a variety of different skills
- games at two difficulty levels for each skill
- use the games for therapy, learning centers, and take-home activities
- goal-driven stimuli for two to three players
- many of the game boards can be customized with your own stimulus items
Creative game themes like Creature Features, Pile It On!, and Storm the Castle keep students engaged in learning grammar.
Teach these grammar skills:
- Subject/Verb Identification
- Regular and Irregular Plurals
- Possessive Nouns
- Subjective, Objective, and Possessive Pronouns
- Noun Verb Agreement (is/are, has/have, was/were)
- Wh- and Interrogative Reversal Questions
- Present Tense, Past Tense, and Future Tense Verbs (regular and irregular)
You will need different-colored game tokens, dice, and game chips to play the games. Distribute the games as printed, or color and laminate them for future use.